Sunday, January 27, 2008

A little intro

So pretty much one day I was bored and decided I needed a hobby, it looked like I could lose some weight so I started to exercise and I fell in love with it. I am now four months into the process and have lost 14 pounds.. My routine consist of work out videos, walks, and a healthy diet. I Stoped eating fast food and anything woth to much grece. I also count calories and consume the healthy 3000 a day. Now it's not so much about loosing weight because am at a healthy weight for my height, so now I focus is more on tone which is why I called this blog working on my fitness.
I want to tone my body and be in the best shape of my life. This has become a hobby of mine, my friend of 5 years Crystal and I have done this together and gotten this far. This is probably the only thing we haven’t quit at : ) we motivate eachother like no ones business and make sure that we do this the healthy way there is so many bad habits that most girls fall into when trying to get in shape, and we don't want to do that so its nice the support.
My intentions for this blog is to document my progress and talk about what it is that works for me to get in shape. Now everyone is different so don't expect what works for me to work for you but consider it more of a gide line. I want to motivate people to lose weight so my readers can be any one that is considering getting healthy.

3 comments:

~SMILE~ said...

I think thats really cool to care about health i know that I have sometimes a problem of picking the right food

Binh said...

I like how you kept your 3000 calories per/day :) I tried to lose weights but it never work. :)

Daniel R. said...

It has been exciting hearing your strong motivation and desire to help others. I want to encourage you to keep it up. I hope that life goes well for you and you succed in staying fit.