Thursday, April 24, 2008

INTRO/ eating disorders!

A new semester is here! So for new readers I want you to know what I am writing about. I am a big work out/ exercise buff. I watch fit TV constantly and work out in all my spacer time. I have been doing this scene October of 07 and have lost 20 pounds the right way. I like to talk about exercise videos and good workouts that I feel really work; furthermore, I enjoy looking into “the wrong” way of working out like fast diets, eating disorders, and diet pills. I think that writing about working out and what not to do can help people who read my blog to get fit and stay in shape the healthy way!!!
So for this entry I want to talk about eating disorders. I personally had a sister who was bulimic for fifteen years. It was really hard on out family to see her loose so much weight hair and teeth. She ended up having to be in therapy for two years, now she does speeches at meetings for people with anorexia and bulimia. I recently went to one and it was really emotional, half of the room was crying when my sister told her story. It really isn’t worth it. For anyone who feels like it is a quick way to lose weight just DON’T even try it! It is addicting If you really want results that fast get lipo suction or something! It really dose hurt yourself and your body my sister has three fake teeth thanks to her stomach acids. The way I see it people get these disorders to make themselves look better but in the end you will just make yourself ugly because you will have less hair and teeth….
I think that that should motivate anyone to not get an eating disorder!

No comments: